Turns invoices to cash and provides Lines of Credit
Some reasons why?
- Release working capital to take on more business
- Free your real estate from the business
- Access to funds in only 24 hours
- Improve margins by gaining a better deal from suppliers using your improved buying power
- Funding grows in line with your sales and not your assets
- Can assist in purchase/sale of business
- Can remove the need for early settlement discounts which eat into your margins
Even when your business is growing, cash flow challenges can hold your business back. Waiting to get paid can slow down your ability to take on new opportunities. Release the cash tied up in outstanding customer invoices, bridge the cash flow gap between raising an invoice and getting paid.
How does it work?
- You invoice your customer as normal for goods or services
- Send a copy of the invoice to EquipFund/Lender
- EquipFund/Lender advances you up to 85% of the invoice/s value into your account within 24 hours.
- Your customer then pays into a locked account the full amount/
- EquipFund/Lender then remits to you the balance left over 15% less any fees
How can I qualify?
- You deal with credit worthy customers/debtors
- Been in business for more than 6 months
- Have a turnover greater than $150,000 per annum
- Require funds for growth or ease temporary cash flow squeeze
* If you meet any of the above you may qualify for funds today.